Auto Hobby Shop
The Auto Hobby Shop, located in building 61, is a "Do-It-Yourself” service center equipped to handle auto projects and repairs. Stop by and make us your one-stop vehicle repair & maintenance shop!
Questions to ask yourself before coming in:
- Do I have the parts I need?
- Do I need assistance obtaining parts?
- Do I have my oil and filter?
- Do I need technical advice or service?
Here's what we offer at the Auto Hobby Shop:
- Flat Stall
- High Lift
- Low Lift
- Motorcycle Lift
- Specialty Tools
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Balancing
- Flat Tire Repair
- Battery Charge
- Computer Analysis
- Vehicle Inspection (Car, Truck, SUV)
- Motorcycle Inspection
What we have:
- A 9000-pound frame lift perfect for brakes & suspension repairs
- A motorcycle lift for your bike repairs
- A diagnostic computer
- Tire change equipment including a balancer
- Oil change equipment
- Parts washer
- Car repair library
- Full selection of high quality tools